Amplifon Hearing Health Care Blog

FSA/HSA funds can pay for hearing aids and services

Posted by Amplifon Hearing Health Care on Nov 29, 2017 11:12:00 AM

Money Present.jpg

One of the easiest ways to access professional help for a hearing loss is through a medical flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA). Hearing aids and related services are generally considered qualified expenses.

People who have an FSA should be aware that they need to use their funds before the end of the plan year. With most FSAs, funds do not carry over from year to year, although some do allow a carryover of up to $500. Funds in an HSA can roll over and grow from year to year.

Use, don't lose your FSA/HSA money - schedule an appointment today!

Topics: hearing aids, FSA/HSA Flex Spend Dollars, schedule an appointment, FSA, HSA

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all